Chopstick Chatter

China: Through my eyes

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No Cancer!


As most of you know already, the biopsy on my masses came back clean. No cancer! Woot woot!! What a relief.

I have since been working on health issue # 2: pain in my abdomen. To sum up a long, ridiculous couple of days at the doctor- I was given a bunch of medicine to wipe out a cause that no one can seem to identify. So far, it seems to be working.

My first day back at work, I turned in a report with 39 issues that need to be improved with our show called China Report. My boss summed it up best by saying, "I guess Gretchen really is feeling better." Hilarious.


I have been trying to focus really hard on work this week as Friday I go on a vacation that has been planned for months. Me and my love, Devon, are going on a whirlwind tour of Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. Will be gone May 28th-June 20th... so no blog updates for you. Sorry.

We will be taking planes, trains, boats, buses and bikes. I can hardly wait. We figure out this will be the most time we have ever spent together. Let's hope we don't kill each other!


(How cute is he?! Honestly, I adore this boy.)

I promise to post details and pictures when I come back. I honestly thought I would get a lot of the blog updated when I was home recovering after surgery, but the truth is I was out of it mentally. Oh well, its my blog, I set my own deadlines. Muah ha ha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katie U said...

Hi Gretchen! Sounds like a wonderful vacation - I hope you guys have a great time! Can't wait to read about it! Oh, and glad you are feeling better!

June 10, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home