Chopstick Chatter

China: Through my eyes

Monday, December 22, 2008

Best Real Estate Photos EVER!

So, I am on the hunt for a new apartment. The little old man that broke in and caught me sleeping in my panties- is back. He tried to get in again. Supposedly, he didn't come for another look- he genuinely believes he has a brief case full of his stuff inside my place. Luckily I had had the locks changed.

The first time was just funny. Now, I am annoyed and slightly scared. Since I don't speak or read Chinese, my options are limited. I have been exchanging emails with apartment owners but Chinglish is hard to understand.

They also have different, how shall I put it, advertising standards. I requested photos of an apartment and this is what I got....




I am not sure if the place comes with the little old lady or the exercising girl, but I am not taking my chances. One bothersome old man was enough.
Literally, these were the only 2 pictures the landlord emailed me. Really? Really!
Anyways, I believe I have found a new place and should be moving in to it on Christmas Eve. I will post pictures once I am settled. Can't believe I have to re-orientate myself again. Oh well, should be fun- key word is: should.

2 Comments:

Blogger Your PR Pal said...

Maybe you could introduce your little old man with the briefcase to the little old lady in the photo. They both seem lonely.

December 24, 2008 at 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the little tree like plant next to the bathroom door in picture 2.

January 2, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home