Chopstick Chatter

China: Through my eyes

Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Nephew!

So I became an Aunt for the 3rd time.
I am very excited for my sister and her husband Heath, new big sis Olivia and my new nephew, Gregrey.

Sam went into labor via induction when her water broke at 12:48 PM Friday. She received her epidural at 2:30 and little Greg was born at 3:21. 6 lbs 12 oz 18 inches long.

They said he was the first 10 rating they have given out for a baby at the Monroe hospital that anyone remembered, although I have no idea what that means.
More importantly, Mom and baby are doing well.

Check out the Bartelt cheeks!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! But... what's the deal with this new blog theme? Are you checking people for colorblindness? It looks like a Minnesota senate ballot!

/ I'll be here all week
// Tip your waitstaff

November 22, 2008 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to the pics! The pictures of the pandas were adorable!! Glad to hear that you're doing good!

November 25, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home